So the times are pretty crappy. I think we can all agree on that. My organization has been in work from home mode for two weeks, and while this whole social distancing thing is basically my natural state, the reason for it has me anxious.
Let’s focus on some positive things that happened in March instead.
- I got the rights back to The Play of His Life, and will be re-releasing it on April 21. For all of you KU readers, it’ll be going into KU.
- I finished developmental edits on Home for a Cowboy and sent it to my copyeditor for editing. I’m so excited about this book! It’s a friends-to-lovers, new adult, cowboy romance set under a Wyoming sky. Home for a Cowboy is releasing June 9. Pre-order details coming early May.
- I went to a maple syrup festival earlier this month with the entire family, and my two-year-old niece rode a pony for the first time.
- I got book mail. Lots of book mail. Mostly m/m romance with a little bit of young adult fantasy thrown in.
- I’m making headway on the as yet untitled fourth book in the Stick Side series. That one’s scheduled for release this September.
Have you got any good news to share?